Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Assignment 6:Reflection on Steve Jobs' talk


The expressions I learn from Steve Job's talk
(1)I am honored to be with you today .
(2)It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
(3)None of this had even a hope of any practical application in my life.
(4)You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards.
(5)But something slowly began to dawn on me — I still loved what I did.
(6)It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
(7)It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it.
(8)As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
(9)So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle.
(10)Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
(11)It was their farewell message as they signed off.

Reflection on Steve Job's thought
"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. " I like this concept.

I am always regretful for something stupid I did before.
After listening this speech,I think that maybe the things I did are not totally useless.
If I had not those failure before, I will not progress.
So I must believe myself. Just do something what I want.

1 comment: