Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello,everyone.I am Larry.My Chinese name is Ming-Hsun Hsieh.
I am 21 years old now.I will graduate this year.
Now I live in Xindian city with my classmates.
Everyday I need about 40 minutes to take the bus to NTUST.

My major is Computer science.In Computer science,we have to
learn a lot about mathematics and computer architecture.
In the past four years,I also learn some courses of Management,
such as Economics and Marketing.The courses are very interesting.

My hometown is Taichung city.I live with my father,mother,and sister.
Taichung city is a nice place.The weather is always comfortable.

I like tennis and baseball.I like to watch baseball games and
tennis tournaments.I also play tennis and baseball in my free time.

I hope that my English will progress in this course.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely, if you devote your time, you'll make good progress in your very last semester.

    ReplyDelete